Converging trials with and without conditions into one Trial List...!!!

Dilip Kumar kumar.dilip86 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 03:45:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

I want to converge two tasks into one trial list in order to get random
trial appearance. As can be seen in design attached, control task has only
one slide object which acts as stimuli & response simultaneously (no
condition) while WM task has two slide objects one being used as stimulus
and other as condition & response medium.

Of-course this in not a huge issue for experts in the group and I need some
help in resolving it. Can someone please guide me on how should I go about
converging the experiment at tabular list as well as on trial design level.
Please do share your tips/tricks and suggestions on this issue.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Dilip