Converging trials with and without conditions into one Trial List...!!!

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jun 30 19:56:56 UTC 2014

Dilip,

Perhaps I do not understand this fully, but couldn't you just use one
List with that contains both tasks, and use the Procedure attribute
to indicate which task (Control or WM) runs on any trial?

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----