multiple correct answers - use of comma to delimit them

Mike Nolan mikenolan73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:54:55 UTC 2014

Hi David,
I'm running EP 2.0.10.242 but I when I checked the experiment file again I
discovered my mistake and it feels so stupidly obvious - I had created the
experiment as a standard EP 2.0 file. When I converted it into EP 2.0
Professional I was able to run it with multiple correct answers.

many thanks
Mike.