Designing the multi-stimuli Experiment

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Mar 27 15:04:10 UTC 2014

Dilip,

I second David Vinson's advice, and further urge you to first work
through *all* the tutorials in *all* the manuals that come with
E-Prime before you start any real work.  Especially work through
Appendix C of the User's Guide, too many users overlook that and this
section contains critical information for your project.  Also work
through the New Features Guide, this is really just additional
chapters to the User's Guide.

For US$30 you may also get "The E-Primer"
(www.amazon.com/E-Primer-Introduction-Psychological-Experiments-University/dp/9087281838
), which will take you rather further.  And with a bit more money and
time, you may take some training online, see link below.  Taking some
time out to do some training in E-Prime will make a real difference
in your work.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training