Running Deduction with amount defined by user.

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 31 18:59:52 UTC 2014

Annie,

Glad you have found the Group useful.  Offhand, I think that if you
look at the Mid$() function and related topics in the E-Basic Help
facility you will find enough to get you started.

Regards,
-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster )

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----