Image remains visible at 1ms presentation time

Tan Li swordeity at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 06:39:17 UTC 2014

Hi!

I'm starting out with E-prime and using it for a psychology experiment,
where I'm employing a image prime. Even when I change the duration of
presentation of the image to 1 ms, I can still see the image flash during
the run rather than appearing "invisible". Another study took <14 ms for
the primes to appear invisible.

On DataAid, there is no ActionDelay for the image. DurationError is -1, and
OnsetDelay ranges from 0-1 ms. Each image is about 240KB.

Would anyone have any idea what's happening? I haven't been able to find an
answer in the database...

Any reply is much appreciated!