EC, new technology and emotion literature

Saskia Witteborn switteborn at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 22 01:57:34 UTC 2012

Thank you, Jolane! This is helpful. And yes, please send along any other
related literature.

Greetings from Hong Kong,
Saskia

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Jolane Flanigan
<flanigan at comm.umass.edu>wrote:

> Hi, Saskia,
> A fascinating topic!  I spent some time with this as a focus for a piece I
> wrote as a graduate student at UMass Amherst.  While much of the
> emotion-centered analysis was edited out of the published version, the
> echoes of it may still be audible.  (I'll attach the link here:
> http://www.irma-international.**org/viewtitle/43672/<http://www.irma-international.org/viewtitle/43672/> )
>
> I'll keep thinking and send for thoughts as I have them.
> Best,
> Jolane Flanigan
>
> Quoting Saskia Witteborn <switteborn at GMAIL.COM>:
>
> I am looking for literature that has used an Ethnography of Communication
>> or general ethnography approach to explore new technology and emotion.
>>
>> Thank you!
>> Saskia Witteborn

Saskia Witteborn
Associate Professor