bees

Enrique Figueroa E. efiguero at CAPOMO.USON.MX
Sat Apr 19 17:24:08 UTC 1997

A very late comment! Funny how this use of "bees" echoes in my mind the
Czech (Slavic, more generally put) opposition of the verbs *by:t* (to be)
/ *by:vat* (to usually be). The latter would be used by Czechs

Jan je nemocny: (John is [now] sick)
Jan by:va: nemocny: (John "bees" sick = John is usually [often] sick)

Sorry for the late interruption of the argument!
Max