Virus Warning (fwd)

Hartmut Haberland hartmut at EMMA.RUC.DK
Thu May 1 07:36:01 UTC 1997

Anti-virus warning warning

The warning is a hoax. What is decribed in the letter is technically
totally impossible and it is just a practical joke by some people who think
they are smart and everybody else gullible, and who probably are chuckling
now over those who "sent it to as many people as you can".

Virusses travel in programs, not in text files.

Relax and take care,
Hartmut Haberland