jibun

Tom Givon tgivon at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Fri Feb 18 16:36:07 UTC 2000

John,

I really think it's time, maybe, that you started worrying a bit about
the tone of (some of) your submissions. We are not here to stick it to
the other guys & call them ignorant. We are here to learn, together.
Maybe, just maybe, you too have something to learn from 'the
formalists'. Have you ever considered that possibility? Well, maybe you
don't need to. But maybe some of the rest of us, who are not so smart,
might? At any rate, let's keep FUNKNET a forum where people come, in
good faith, to learn from each other. After all, if we all believed in,
and knew, exactly the same things, it would be a rather boring place,
with not much learning... Best,  TG