textbook?

Damien Hall djh514 at york.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 10:53:18 UTC 2008

There's also the following one, reviewed in the latest issue of _Language
and Society_:

Anthony J. Liddicoat, An introduction to conversation analysis. London &
New York: Continuum, 2007. Pp. 333. Pb $39.95, Hb $150 Reviewed by Tyler
Kendall

I am not a conversation or discourse analyst, so can say nothing about the
book, but the review is available online now. Of course, since it's a new
book, the price may prove prohibitive anyway.

Damien Hall
University of York