implementation

Chris Beckwith beckwith at INDIANA.EDU
Mon Mar 1 18:17:05 UTC 1999

A brief comment on Suzette's brief comment on my brief comment:  I think
this might vary from state to state.  But in Indiana all non-profit
organizations, including educational/scientific organizations, actually
are non-profit corporations.  Thus the simplicity of applying for this
status (and not needing lawyers) is true of non-profit "corporations"
also, at least in Indiana.

Chris