Gender Conference Call for Papers Deadline Extension

Mara Henderson mhenderson at UMAIL.UCSB.EDU
Thu Mar 13 16:59:57 UTC 2003

Apologies for cross-posting.

Due to the number of requests we have received for an extension of the March
1, 2003 deadline for abstract submissions, we are formally extending the
deadline to March 20, 2003.

Please send abstracts to the Conference Organizers: Mary Bucholtz, University
of California, Santa Barbara (bucholtz at linguistics.ucsb.edu) and Miriam
Meyerhoff, University of Edinburgh (mhoff at ling.ed.ac.uk) and the Conference
Assistant: Mara Henderson, University of California, Santa Barbara
(mhenderson at umail.ucsb.edu).

**Please circulate widely to potential international participants**

Perception and Realization in Language and Gender Research:
An International Conference

Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
July 19-20, 2003

Organized by the Committee on the Status of Women in Linguistics (COSWL) and
the International Gender and Language Association (IGALA)

Funded by the National Science Foundation

Conference website:
http://www.linguistics.ucsb.edu/faculty/bucholtz/conference/