inquiry about flirtatious language

Patricia Sotirin pjsotiri at MTU.EDU
Fri Feb 6 04:17:38 UTC 2004

An interesting commentary on a Wall Street Journal article that
seemed to advocate flirting as a contemporary strategy for ambitious
women in corporate workplaces is P. Buzzanell, Gendered Practices in
the Contemporary Workplace: A Critique of What Often Constitutes
Front Page News in the Wall Street Journal in Management
Communication Quarterly, 14, 3, February 2001, 517-537.

Patty Sotirin
Michigan Technological University