"Framing" social issues

Lucy Horder lucy.horder at BRITISHLIBRARY.NET
Tue Apr 12 19:53:58 UTC 2005

Dear Alice,
The Psychologist can be a good source of articles of this kind, and has
recently run a number of articles that have had, at the very least, a
Œ(re)framing angle¹. One example that springs to mind is a special
Œintersex¹ issue that was published a couple of months ago. I¹m sure I¹ve
also read something in there recently about same-sex marriage. I¹ll have a
leaf through my back issues when I get a spare moment. Otherwise, I think
you can do a keyword search via the British Psychological Society¹s website
(www.bps.org.uk). Sorry to be a bit vague, but I hope this helps!
Best wishes,

Lucy