Books available for review in Discourse & Communication/Discourse & Society/Discourse Studies

Carol Henriksen carol at RUC.DK
Wed Jan 31 17:26:05 UTC 2007

Dear Ingrid,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I would be willing to write a review of

Falkheimer, Jesper and Andre Jansson, Eds. (2006). Geographies of
communication: the spatial turn in media studies. Goteborg, Nordicom
Goteborg University.

Qualifications:
Associate Professor, University of Roskilde, Denmark (Danish
Communication Studies and Public Relations).
Ph.D. Harvard University
Publications on Communication and Public Relations, for example the
textbook (in Danish): Modeller for Kommunikation og Public Relations.
2001.
Member of LOKE*, the Nordic research network for research within
organizational legitimization and communication, a network comprising
approximately 40 scholars from Nordic universities in Denmark,
Finland, Norway, Sweden with associate members from the Baltic
region. (* The name LOKE is inspired by Nordic mythology and by the
letters L for Legitimacy, O for Organization (and "Offentlichkeit =
the public sphere), K for Kommunikation (= Communication), and E for
ethics. Jesper Falkheimer is also an active member of the group.)

Best regards,

Carol Henriksen

Dr. Carol Henriksen
Department of Danish and Public Relations
Roskilde University, 3.2.3.
Postbox 260
DK-4000 Roskilde
Denmark