List subscription issues

Mark Wicklund wick0264 at UMN.EDU
Thu Mar 27 01:28:13 UTC 2008

i'll confess that i, too, found the lack of on-line registration enough to
induce slack. i second the "apologies, just a thought - "

mark wicklund

--
mark wicklund
phd. program, linguistics

----

the infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists.
that is why they invented hell.

~bertrand russell