MA in Gender and Language?

Conrick, Maeve (Dean of Arts) MConrick at FRENCH.UCC.IE
Wed Nov 17 08:24:33 UTC 2010

Dear Jane
Given that expertise exists widely, and interest (on the part of both staff and students) is likely to be fairly spread out geographically, would it be an idea to consider an MA in Gender and Language in an on-line / distance-learning format? Just a thought for consideration.
Best wishes
Maeve

Dr Maeve Conrick
Dean of Arts
Vice-Head, College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences
Head, School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
Chair, Royal Irish Academy Committee on Modern Language, Literary and Cultural Studies
President, Association for Canadian Studies in Ireland

School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
University College Cork - NUI Cork
Western Road
Cork
Ireland

Tel. +353 (0)21  4902653 / 4902240 / 4903365