IGALA Survey

Clare Anderson CHA637 at BHAM.AC.UK
Tue Sep 17 08:02:23 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,
You may recall that one of the initiatives Lia launched in the IGALA newsletter earlier this year was a survey to gauge opinions and get feedback on IGALA as an organisation.  I have taken over the task of collecting and coordinating responses to the survey. To date we have only received one response, so this email is by way of a request and a reminder for you to take a few minutes to complete it - it is brief and does not require detailed answers. Your comments will be invaluable in allowing us to gain a clearer sense of future directions for IGALA.

Please send your responses directly to me: CHA637 at bham.ac.uk. It would be helpful if you could title your emails 'IGALA survey'.
Thank you for your help.

best wishes

Clare Anderson