IGALA survey (2)

Clare Anderson CHA637 at BHAM.AC.UK
Tue Sep 17 08:12:05 UTC 2013

Dear all,

As a follow up to my first email and to make things even simpler, I am attaching Lia's original email, with a copy of the survey enclosed.
best wishes
Clare

Some of you will have seen our brief IGALA Survey in the Newsletter I sent out last week.
CORRECTION: I'd appreciate it if you could direct your responses to Clare Anderson (in an email entitled IGALA Survey): CHA637 at bham.ac.uk <mailto:CHA637 at bham.ac.uk> We are asking for any comments and ideas you may have, however brief, on any of the following questions:

1

What do you see as the key strengths of IGALA or simply things IGALA does well?

2

Are there any specific areas which IGALA can improve or develop? If yes, how?

3

Can you suggest one new thing (e.g. activity, plan, policy) that IGALA could implement in the future?

4
Do you think it would be useful for IGALA to establish links with other specific initiatives or networks, and which ones?

5
What do you think is the best way for IGALA to communicate with members and the world?

Thank you very much in advance.

Lia

Dr Lia Litosseliti
Senior Lecturer in Linguistics & Programme Director for BSc (Hons) Speech and Language Therapy Department of Language and Communication Science City University London Northampton Square London EC1V 0HB UK

l.litosseliti at city.ac.uk <mailto:l.litosseliti at city.ac.uk>