[Gala-l] Organizing the next IGALA Conference - expressions of interest

Michelle M Lazar ellmml at nus.edu.sg
Mon Jan 25 12:57:28 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As preparations for IGALA 9 at the City University of Hong Kong (19-21 May 2016) are under way, IGALA members are invited to consider organizing the next IGALA Conference (IGALA 10)! Those interested to do so are invited to present their proposal to the IGALA Board, which will meet in City University of Hong Kong just before IGALA 9 commences.

If you are interested to submit a proposal, please get in touch with me directly at ellmml at nus.edu.sg<mailto:ellmml at nus.edu.sg> before 1 April 2016, so that I can officially register your interest and allocate a specific slot for your proposal presentation at the meeting.

Guidelines on how to prepare a proposal can be found at: http://igalaweb.wix.com/igala#!conference/c1mbz

For any queries on organising an IGALA Conference, please do get in touch with me.

With best wishes,

Michelle Lazar
IGALA President

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.