[gothic-l] Greetings

Piparskegg - Venator amgunn at INWAVE.COM
Sun Jul 23 16:20:43 UTC 2000

Hailsan Allir,

Piparskegg UllRsson here:

I am an Asatruar from the US, functionally literate in American
English and able to use bits and pieces of Anglo-Saxon, Icelandic,
German and Latin.

I shall be lurking, mostly, save for the occassional intelligent (I
Hope) question.  I look forward to furthering my lifelong process of
self-education.

I am especially interested in learning more of Gothic social,
military
and political structures, concentrating on pre-Christian forms, but
any info would be appreciated.

Many thanks - Pip