[gothic-l] So Aggilisko Razda

M. Carver mcarver at CSULB.EDU
Mon Jun 5 05:22:19 UTC 2000

Grammar Police!

I'm sure you realized already (and too late) that it was So Aggilisko
Razda." This correction is more of a clarification for the sake of the
list, that no member becomes confused as to the gender of "razda," and
in no way am I demeaning your or anyone's skill in the language.  But of
course such corrections should need no disclaimer with them, but it
should be tacitly understood that such is always done in true goodwill.
For in Gothic, we are (almost) none of us without (grammatical) sin --
excepting David Salo, I think ;).

Cheers,
Matþaius.

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: