SV: [gothic-l] Your opinions on this site...

Francisc Czobor czobor at CANTACUZINO.RO
Tue Oct 3 13:33:30 UTC 2000

The entire Codex Argenteus, together with the Skeireins and the minor
Gothic texts, are available on-line and for download on the "Wulfila
Project" website (http://extranet.ufsia.ac.be/wulfila/).
The translation of Genesis in Gothic, made by M. Carver, can be found
on the "Gotish Bible Restoration Project" site
(http://www.stormloader.com/carver/gutrazda/brp.html)

Francisc

--- In gothic-l at egroups.com, keth at o... wrote:

> PS Can anybody tell me whether the entire Cod. Arg. is now on-line
> or is it just a part of it?
>
> Another question: Has any one tried to translate the first two
> chapters of Genesis to Gothic? Would one run into problems
> with words? Or do the existing vocabularies already cover the
> words needed to translate Genesis from (say) Greek to Gothic?
> I would be interested in seeing a Gothic translation of
> Genesis 1 and 2.

Get free updates on your stocks from any phone with Tellme!
Click here and you can even personalize these quotes.