[gothic-l] Re: Goths getting to remote places

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba irmina at CTV.ES
Fri Sep 15 00:02:19 UTC 2000

Apply NOW!

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Brian Beck wrote:
> > That's true, very true. But, it's clear that Aryans invaded India,
> > and they were not Celts, nor Romans, nor Slavic people, ... the
> > bet leans to Goths or a very, very related people.
> >
> Are you seriously suggesting that the Aryans who are supposed to have
> invaded India were in fact Goths???  The Aryan invasions of India are
> usually dated around 1600BC and some modern scholars even suggest an
> earlier date of around 3000BC.

Ok, let's try to be a bit logical. Several waves of Aryans
invaded Europe: 1400-1100BC Celts and Italics (subranch),
1200-1000BC Greeks, 1000BC-700BC First Germanic Waves,
700BC-1BC more germanic , 1AC-300AC Goths and related
400AC-600AC Huns, 400AC-2000AC Slavic. 1950-1990AC ( Deutsch
in Mallorca, English in Torremolinos and Swedes in Valencia).

Ok, this is the west side of migrations, but there IS a south
side of migrations, so India suffered 4 or 5 different
waves, and the last one ways were done by Goths. Who says that ?
Gandasa, which I mentioned earlier, Scytians in general.

> for weeks for some research and I'll have the Goths in China, America

America, 1600AC

> and possibly even Australia.

Well, Anglo-saxon reached Australia in 1800AC,
 or is it not a migration/conquest ?

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  QOTD: "Every morning I read the obituaries; if my name's not there, I go to work."