[gothic-l] ¿What happened with the Vandalic, Swebic and Ostrogothic Kingdoms?

kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM kaoru666 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 3 02:44:44 UTC 2001

Although my question is not exactly about gothic matters it do have
something to do...
I've been wondering and thinking and thinking and trying to find what
exactly happened to those kingdoms! I've never seen a building or
ruins or some trace of the Vandalic, Swebic or Ostrgothic kingdoms...

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING

It's impossible than whole kingdoms dissapear leaving nothing...

I really hope that some of you, vandalic-swebic-gothic erudites can
answer my question and disipate someclouds in my mind.

Awiliudón,
Alberto

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/wpHWlB/TM