[gothic-l] Re: small intro

hakan36 at SPRAY.SE hakan36 at SPRAY.SE
Fri Apr 20 14:35:56 UTC 2001

--- In gothic-l at y..., "Maureen" <hessian_18452 at y...> wrote:
> --- In gothic-l at y..., "M. Carver" <matt at i...> wrote:

Hails Carolyn and Maureen!
Nice that you have become members of the list!
I have been interested in ancient history and in some extent also
family research. I have myself enjoyed the period I have been a memb-
er of this group. The most interesting I have visited for years. You
have received a welcome and some excellent links from the gothic-l
administrator and other members. This is another link, which I have
found useful. I hope you will enjoy your time here.
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/ancient/jordanes-goths20.html

Greetings from

Håkan Liljeberg

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/1rrVlB/TM