Ostrogoths [gothic-l] The old Border between Norway andSweden.

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Tue Aug 14 14:07:16 UTC 2001

Bertil,
My experince of law is interpretations. Only mathematics is exact science.
Many people are judged only on a chain of circumstantial evidence. As far
as I can see this is what we are discussing here.

My guess is as good as yours. However I would like to place the Gautoi in
Västergötland and the eastern shore of the lage Vättern. The large forests
of Tiveden, Kolmården and Småländska höglandet as borders. Between the
Gautoi and the Baltic there were other tribes.
Tore