[gothic-l] Trailing the Eruli in the North

Bertil Haggman mvk575b at TNINET.SE
Fri Dec 21 07:38:48 UTC 2001

Tore,

Sorry about your disinformation underneath.

The eight Anastasius Solidi were found near
Ystad in southeastern Scania, being one of the areas
the Eruli most likely passed on the way to
Eruliland. It could even be argued that eastern
Scania was part of Eruliland. The Blekinge
solidud was found at Ramdala east of
Karlskrona and I am not sure of the exact
find of the Kalmar Province solidus.

Erulically/Gothically

Bertil

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/wWMplB/TM