[gothic-l] Re: Illerup objects with runes. to Tore

keth at ONLINE.NO keth at ONLINE.NO
Thu Jul 19 07:11:31 UTC 2001

Hi Dirk, when you quote Jordanes, could you please give
reference to the relevant paragraph? Since we all have different
editions, it might be nice to compare notes. You said you
did not feel qualified to use sources, and that you hated the
guts of amateurs who do, because they are "dangerous" and
damage (what cause?).

But  this is a typical case where sources SHOULD be used.
and i don't care if it's an amatør who juices them or not,
this statement seems so odd that it just HAS to be compared
avec les sources!  ;)

keth