[gothic-l] The Goths, Gutland (Gutones) and the Guta Saga

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Thu Jun 7 20:34:33 UTC 2001

Everybody who can read Gothic should be able to read the Gutasaga in its
original language Gutnish (Gotlandic).
There is a German translation but no English translation.
Tore