[gothic-l] Re: Are EE Jews half-Goths?

l_labkovsky at HOTMAIL.COM l_labkovsky at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 5 23:50:49 UTC 2001

--- In gothic-l at y..., jdm314 at a... wrote:
> OK.
> > I'm sure that Ostrogoths disliked their Sarmatian offspring
because
> > Mulatoes are always disliked by their purebred parents. Look at
> > Brasil or West Indies Mulatoes and how they are treated.
Ostrogoths
> > didn't want the parental responsibility for these mixed-blood
> > offspring and escaped to Italy. Even today many men run away to
> avoid
> > parental responsibility. These "Mulatoes" were too embarrassed to
> > admit that they were Ostrogoth "bastards" so they invented the
> rumour
> > that they were Jews from Germany.I think that the Yiddish
>
> It is one thing to convince people that they are Jews, it's another
> thing to convince them to therefor follow 613 Commandments,
including
> painful circumcision and dietary laws, and to form internationally
> recognized Rabbinic hierarchies on the basis of that rumor.
> Once these "Mulatoes" were convinced they were Jews circumcision
was no problem. When I came to Israel from Russia they circumcised me
too. I think these "mulatoes" were convinced by itinerant Jewish
rabbis that the former were Jews from Germany, the same way Khazars
were converted.
> > word "mamzer" is how Ostrogoths called their mixed-blood
offspring.
> > These offspring lived separately from Ostrogoths with their
Sarmat