[gothic-l] Wired magazine

Håkan hakan36 at SPRAY.SE
Tue Oct 9 23:22:01 UTC 2001

Hi all!
In the new Wired issue for October there is a nice cover with an
inscription that looks like runes.  Inside the magazine on "features"
the adviser behind the cirith calligraphy in the sindonian language
is named. Namely our own member of this group, David Salo. As far as
I understood it, it is a made up language from Lord of the rings-
trilogy. Inside is also a well written article about fans to Tolkien,
people interested in role-play etc. The connection to this list is
that Tolkien was as you all know a great expert on the gothic tongue.

Friendly greetings from

Håkan Liljeberg

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search