Brockhaus on Cavalry: Re:[gothic-l] Sturm über Europa

faltin2001 dirk at SMRA.CO.UK
Thu Mar 28 09:01:35 UTC 2002

> >It is valuable to get the visual material. Cant imagine
> >that anybody would be interested in purchasing Brockhaus
> >when other fine encyclopedias are available. Don't think
> >it would be worth the outlay.
>
> What is in your opinion wrong with Brockhaus?

Hi Keth,

there is nothing wrong with the Brockhaus. The Brockhaus is the
equivalent to the Encyclopaedia Britannica in Germany. There hardly
is a better encyclopaedia in German. But I agree with Bertil. Buying
the Brockhaus is not worth the outlay if you are statisfied that TV
programmes are the superior source;->

cheers,

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.