[gothic-l] Re: Sturm ueber Europa - Storm over Europe

faltin2001 dirk at SMRA.CO.UK
Mon Mar 25 12:20:57 UTC 2002

--- In gothic-l at y..., "Bertil Haggman" <mvk575b at t...> wrote:
> Zweites Deutsche Fernsehen is one of the
> more prominent TV-channels in Germany.
> Never talked about giants, just noted the view
> in the TV-series. These states certainly
> contributed to the forming of Europe.
>
> I think the well-researched program will be a fine
> addition to the video-collection on Gothic history,
> among other things.
>
> Will be happy to provide further information as
> soon as the 400-page accompanying volume
> is available. With the high quality advisers of the
> series I am in no doubt that these series will
> very much have a lasting value.
>
> It is valuable to get the visual material. Cant imagine
> that anybody would be interested in purchasing Brockhaus
> when other fine encyclopedias are available. Don't think
> it would be worth the outlay.

The Brockhaus is the equivalent to the Encyclopaedia Britannica in
Germany. There is hardly a better or more up-to-date encyclopedia in
German. It certainly provides better information that a TV programme;-

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Full setup in 2 minutes! - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MxtVhB/2XkDAA/_ZuFAA/wWMplB/TM