[gothic-l] Brand new member

Terje Ellefsen radiorabia at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 19 00:04:22 UTC 2003

Hails! Ik im juggs guma af landa thatei Northwegs haitith. Min namo ist
Thunorgáiru jah ik wait ni thos gutiskon razda waila, ak ik aih máis lisan!

Hi! I'm a young boy (18) from the land which Norway is called. My name is
Terje (ON Thorrgeirr) and I don't know the Gothic language well, but I feel
I should gather more (information).

Feel free to comment on my mistakes (I'm sure I made some.)

MSN Messenger http://www.msn.no/messenger - Den korteste veien mellom deg og
dine venner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/wWMplB/TM