[gothic-l] Re: Analogy between fate of Eruli and Burgundians?

Tore Gannholm tore.gannholm at SWIPNET.SE
Tue Jan 21 09:26:35 UTC 2003

Dirk,
I suggest you read what you have copied below.
>"investigates the social, economic and symbolic structures
of early Scandinavia at the time of the Viking expansion"

This is the 9th century and far removed from the Herulian immigration.
That is also what I showed being the speciality of Judith Jesch.

When she is editing this book she is naturally asking for papers
about this later period and not the 6th century.

Tore