[gothic-l] Re: Kovel cursive runes? Rinnandeins runos fram Kaubaila?

hrafnsnest wulfsligrs at CENTURYTEL.NET
Tue Feb 24 20:20:00 UTC 2004

Hails,
  Sounds like the "cursive runes" are Sarmatian tamgas.  Something
that I've seen misidentified as "Hungarian Runes" or "rovas".

Valulfr

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "llama_nom" <penterakt at f...> wrote:

> > > Is it just me, or are those strange symbols on the Kovel
> spearhead a
> > > cursive form of the Gothic runes?
> >
> > As far as I know, they are non-Gothic non-alphabetic signs of
Pontic

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM