[gothic-l] Re: Goths and Getae

faltin2001 dirk at SMRA.CO.UK
Mon Jan 19 11:45:18 UTC 2004

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "draket222" <draket222 at y...> wrote:
> Isn't it possible to have Dacian tribes taking over the Nordic
people
> at different times.Since Thracians were so aggressive and culturaly
> advanced, this theory would make sense.
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

this is not a theory but speculation, unless you have any evidence.
All we know about Thracians and Dacians is that they were conquered
by the Romans in the 2nd century AD, and that they vanished as
independend ethnic identities shortly thereafter.

Cheers

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/wWMplB/TM