[gothic-l] Another new member with some questions

gutiska gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 29 17:35:49 UTC 2004

Hi, I just wanna introduce myself and ask some questions.

You may call me Friþareiks which a prefer rather that fredrik.

I'm realy foudn of a revival of the gothic language and to
reconstruct the vocabulary and words that didn't exist at their time.
Like TV, computer etc. I usualy work with that stuff and have some
suggestions for those kinda words.

I have a question about the word gawidan which i saw someone wrote
about and said to mean "to join together" could it mean like "unite"
also, cause I have been looking for a word with the meaning 'unite'.
E.g. United States of America, how would it be in gothic?
And: Workers of all countries, unite!

Questions number 2: The word 'welcome', is that 'wailaqumans' ???