"Victovaloke" (was: Re: Name of the Goths)

dciurchea dciurchea at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 5 21:10:59 UTC 2006

Dear Francisc,
Thank you for reading the indicated link. Now the question : what
tribe is this ? Why Valoke is not spelled ? Why german ?

"In conclusion, all the reasonings about "Victo Valoke - The Romans
vainquished the Wallachians" are just aberrations caused by reading
a Hungarian text without knowing the language.".

Sorry, my geography, interpretation and reading was correct. No
conclusions, mister, please.

I believe I have pointed out the precarity of the data concerning
the presence of Germans in Transylvania in 168 AD and the
unreliability of the Hungarian interpretations on archeological
finds in Transylvania.

Why are these guys mistyfing data and inventing german tribes for
every event which actually does not regard or involve germans at
all ? :):)

I mostly love your ethymology of "Tauti" of Jordannes from Hungarian.

Concerning the stream of the Romanian linguists, there is no
established line to rely on. There is no God in science anyway.
Please refer for a good article on that at:
http://www.gandirea.ro/linguistic_history_errors.php