Visigothic identity of Spain

macmaster at RISEUP.NET macmaster at RISEUP.NET
Sun Oct 22 04:18:09 UTC 2006

Language of liturgy and scripture surely had some impact in distinguishing
ethnies ... an Arian service in Gothic with bible readings in Gothic
clearly had a different impact than a Catholic service in Vulgar Latin

Tom

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: