Contemporary language.

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 12 10:22:01 UTC 2007

My newer version, soon to come, wonät have that much differences. I
havent got the time as I use to have to work with this, therefor I
would appreciate all help I could get.

There are some words which I need some help with. I a little insecure
about them. Especially their spelling and legitimacy.
The words are mostly those I havent made myself.
Here they are:
tojasibna = active voice. Does 'toja-' have smth to do with taujan?
frehawaurd = interrogative. Is 'freha-' from fraihnan?
namnadrusts = nominative. Does namo make namna- in compound words?
tojawaurd = verb. Again what about 'toja-'?

I don't remember who gave me these words but every one can give me
ideas about it.
If my assumptions are corretc these words would be like this instead:
taujastibna
fraihnawaurd
namodrusts
taujawaurd