Our first commissioned list?

Justïn justinelf at JUNO.COM
Tue Apr 17 04:47:09 UTC 2007

Just to be in accord, can at least four of us agree on Archæology as
our first comissioned vocabulary list?

This is not at all to say let us abandon the recently submitted
neologisms, by all means let's sort those out and get them 'pass the
bar,' but will we work on the archæology list as a team until we are
satisfied enough to move onto our next?  I think is an excellent,
organised way to ensure that we can reconstruct enough material to
unify an academic, neo-glossary, so to speak.  (Yous will have to help
me come up with a better name for it than that, certainly!)

Praise, criticism, and unabashed ridicule, as always, accepted.