Spanish toponimes of germanic origin [Was: Toledo (Norman template)]

Michael Erwin merwin at BTINTERNET.COM
Sun Jul 22 23:52:47 UTC 2007

Hails,

I'm afraid your email formatting is screwed up and I can't reply
below. The map shows dense concentrations of Germanic place-names in
the far northwest, i.e. the Swabisk area, a local concentration in
northern Catalonia, and few elsewhere. I think this shows that they
are better at identifying West-Germanic place-names than East-
Germanic ones, and nothing else.

Mike