New file uploaded to gothic-l (Christmas and Yule)

llama_nom 600cell at OE.ECLIPSE.CO.UK
Tue May 1 17:51:19 UTC 2007

Here's some chaotic notes I made on the subject of reconstructing the
Gothic calendar a couple of years ago after a discussion here.  The
page displays best in Internet Explorer for some reason.

http://www.oe.eclipse.co.uk/nom/calendar.htm

There are some interesting month names in Danish, Norwegian and
Swedish we ought to look at too, e.g. Danish Glugmånad, Blide-, Tor-,
Fare-, Maj-, Høj-, Orme-, Høst-, Fiske-, Sæde-, Slagte-, Jule-.  Do
you have a list of Swedish months, Ingemar?  Ignore the speculations
based on the supposed *Naubaimbair, obviously...