INTRO / question about texts written only in elder futhark

Leonard Blunk lionineone at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 27 18:29:51 UTC 2007

Are there any programmes which I could access to run rune scripts on my PC? I would like to post some rune information on my sites for the runes and ogham script but right now I cannot physically place the runes in the articles.
                                          DR. ORIENT ROHMER

Tore Gannholm <tore at gannholm.org> wrote:
          Hi,
You are quite right. The old Futhark has only names and magical
words. The full futhark is found in Stånga, Gotland as part of a
grave end 4th century.

The only other word on this stone is SUEUS which is an palindrom.

Tore