Warrior Class

Justïn justinelf at JUNO.COM
Wed Feb 6 06:20:52 UTC 2008

I definitely see the need for the semantic difference, but is there a
reason I should prefer kaballareis over knaíhts?  My first preference
would be knaíhts because of the Germanic connotation verses a
Romantic interference, though I am aware of the Gothic exposure to
Romance languages via Spain, etc.
Would not knight [horseman] have possibly found its way to a noble
connotation in Gothic culture theoretically?  Did it finds its way
there in any culture other than Anglo-Saxon?