construction of gothic scandinavian urheimat

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Thu May 8 00:57:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I can as well suggest you read my opus where I try to find out the
possible connections between Scandinavia, Wielbark and
Chernyakov-Sintana de Mures. The Goths consisted of many groups of
different origin from time to time, but still they had a common
tradition/ethnic glue which I think was originally of religious
character. Read 'The Well Spring of the Goths' available on Amazon and
many other sites.

Best
Ingemar