construction of gothic scandinavian urheimat

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu May 8 07:15:48 UTC 2008

i i think our suppositions are unfounded about the goths.....they migrated from gutland to the european mainland and transgressed with their migration south thru centuries...we understand little about the germanic tribes and their customs before medeival times so supposition means little of them or the goths....i think its pretty obvious that germanic tribes expanded thru population then and simultaneously descended thru out europe.....i think the goths did the same with no help of other races or cultures around them....

Ingemar Nordgren <ingemar at nordgren.se> wrote:          Hi,

I can as well suggest you read my opus where I try to find out the
possible connections between Scandinavia, Wielbark and
Chernyakov-Sintana de Mures. The Goths consisted of many groups of
different origin from time to time, but still they had a common
tradition/ethnic glue which I think was originally of religious
character. Read 'The Well Spring of the Goths' available on Amazon and
many other sites.

Best
Ingemar